If you are passionate and love what you do, we need you. We abide open, friendly and cultured professionals with in-depth knowledge and expertise in IT, finding countless opportunities to re-discover themselves in the land of cutting-edge technologies.
- 1-4 Search Engine Optimization experience with wide range of projects.
- Conversant with different SEO tool for keyword research, competitor research
- Graduate with good command over English language
- Search Engine Optimization – onPage and offPage
- Must have exposure to client communication & business analysis.
- Handling of client’s Social Media Profiles for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. Good Communication Skills.
- Demonstrable skills to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaigns success
- Proficient in Online Marketing using Web 2.0 websites, Social Media Optimization, Viral Marketing techniques, Pay Per Click, Web Analytics, Market Research and Social Media campaigns.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Very good understanding of overall On-page & Off-page optimization activities
- Meta tags creation and optimization, XML sitemap creation, Alt Tags etc.
- Producing keyword analysis, recommendations documents, technical reports with routine SEO issues.
- Off page Activities: Article submission, PR submissions, Blog commenting, Forum Submission, Classifieds posting, Business Profile listings, Social bookmarking, Directory submission etc.
- Thorough Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google & Yahoo Webmaster Tools and working knowledge of SEO Industry standard tools.
- Proven ability to analyze and driving exponential website traffic along with competitive keyword ranking on major search engines like Google etc.
- Developing a robust SEO strategy and proactively identifying new SEO opportunities, site improvements and link building opportunities for different multinational clients
- Stay abreast on the latest SEO developments and search engine industry trends to ensure SEO strategy is up-to-date with ever-changing best practices.
- Regular monitoring of website ranking performance & implementing strategies to improve it.
- Work with Director, Inbound Marketing to develop core Link Building strategies to be executed.
- Develop, track and update scalable processes for selected strategies.
- Execute several strategies, including but not limited to submission based, syndication, funneling and outreach strategies.
In turn, you will get:
- Collaborative, creatively charged work environment
- Competitive pay
- Excellent team to join
- Autonomy to be creative with ideas and work
- Fantastic growth opportunity
If you are the person we just described, send us your resume and links to applicable examples of your work to : email@example.com